Re: S & P daytrading

Filling speed is very dependant on the quality of your personal relationship
with your broker. Any repeats on the phone etc are slowing you down a lot.
Also, if you treat your broker badly, he may transmit his order first on
yours second. Or he may not insist etc.

I'd say, for chosing a new broker, find someone you can be friendly with,
whom you'll trust he'll work for you, not just (literally?) "execute"  you,
and I would visit him to see how things are done. Do they transmit oders
fast or do they lump orders to call the floor on a single line, because 5
brokers have only one access you take turns!

Next, how's their reporting and back office? If every other day you have to
rectify a position....

Unfortunately, there's no hard and fast rule, and what is perfect for me,
might not be for you.

Gwenn