S & P daytrading

Well people I am a step closer to my dream of trading full time. I am
getting ready to set upo an office and go for it.

I have been using ADM via telephone for my account and want to get
better fills, I average around 30-45 seconds.

I asked the group last time what was the best out there and it came back
that PMB (Timber Hill Group) was the best, better then the Leo system.

I just wanted to ask again and make sure I was going to get the best.

Thanks for all the help group.

Wes