Re: Devil's Advocate: Do you need to know the code behind an indicat or to trust and use it ???

If you think you have to, YES, if not, NO. it is a matter of building trust,
and it is easier to build trust when you know what is going on. A rat in a
cage who has control over electric shocks, has a far better health than a
rat who has no control over electric shocks.

Gwenn