GEN: Transferring complete Tradestation setup to laptop?

I'm in the middle of configuring a laptop with Tradestation to use both
as an up-in-smoke backup if the primary PC goes down, and as a remote
office PC.  Is there a simple way to completely transfer my entire price
database and portfolio from one machine to the other?  I've got
thousands of symbols and a lot of data, and changes to the portfolio
that aren't in the original installation.  If this is an obvious RTFM,
do let me know; I didn't see it, but I didn't do a lot of poring this
afternoon.

Thanks,

Sticks

--