Re: Degree in trading (Alternative)

Essan and RT's,

You are partly right in my opinion. I'm sure that anyone would learn
insights that you couldn't get anywhere except the trading arena. Problem
is I've been down to downtown St. George, Utah and I can't find a trading
desk(let alone an exchange) anywhere. There are traders that are successful
that never visited an exchange of any kind. I firmly believe that finding a
source such as the one I found is extemely important to your success. You'd
think that Market Wizards would be a pretty good source, but I found it of
little help. There was way too many traders playing the shell game with
their "pearls". Remember that when you are looking for help in trading you
must find someone that is very successful over a long trading career and
someone who will be candid about teaching you correct methodology.

Regards,

Brent

I'll repeat what I have been trying to say for 2 days now.  If you feel you
must
learn from other traders then join a trading desk.  Its the only effective
way.

I offer these comments in a respectful way, so please accept them in the
spirit
in which they are offered.

Good learning.

E.