Re: Degree in trading (Alternative)

<x-html><HTML>
The definition of anyone who is successful at anything whether it be trading
or whatever implies that the person has spent many years of hard work,
sleepless nights, stomache ulcers, loss of appetite and ruined relationships
climbing the ladder of success.&nbsp; Sure there are many who whould give
an hour of their time or even a day and <I>not charge an dime or expect
anything else in return.&nbsp; </I>But be realistic.&nbsp; What do you
expect to learn in such short a time and more importantly how do you expect
to benefit?&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you think that there are secret methods or alogrithms
that if revealed will change anything for you?&nbsp; That's partly why
many traders do not wish to teach.&nbsp; Because they know it takes a hell
of a lot more than a few hours or even days of lectures to lift you to
a new level of acheivement in trading.

<P>I'll repeat what I have been trying to say for 2 days now.&nbsp; If
you feel you must learn from other traders then join a trading desk.&nbsp;
Its the only effective way.

<P>I offer these comments in a respectful way, so please accept them in
the spirit in which they are offered.

<P>Good learning.

<P>E.