Re: Triangles

Harold,

     There is an interesting pennant or triangle on the U.S. market now
in a stock called EGGS. It seems to be converging on 50% of one wave and
61% of the other, and also the time of options expiry. This issue has
been unbelievably hyped. Since I'm trying not to impose my opinions on
the market anymore, direction is irrelevant to me here. The one thing
most seem to agree on is whichever way it goes, it'll be big. Therefore,
I've simply straddled it, to boot the inappropriate leg when the
direction is established. .gif attached.

     Troutman (a frequent poster)offers a much better explanation of
similar triangle techniques at his page. These things seem to be a
consistently reliable indicator of change, at the least.

                                            Darrin