Re: MKT - DOW, and the next ten years

Charles and RTs:

I too read Warren's book (which I got from a friend.) It is basically a
semi-intuitive approach to Edwards and Magee style investing. He picks
stocks with long consolidations and low volatility and stays away from
anything risky and the short time frame. Then he clears his positions when
the stock distributes. It actually makes a lot of sense for the longer time
frame. However, $195 to Ken Roberts is a scam.. I'm sure that whatever he
includes with it is... not worthwhile (put politely.) If you just read Ed &
Magee, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, the Ted Warren and maybe a
point-and-figure text, you would be better informed than 90% of personal
investors out there.

PG