RE: Learning how to trade and paying people to divulge their "knowhow"

> It amazes me how many people once they have "decided" that they want to
> trade will then fork out many $$ in an attempt to learn various
> techniques.

It's also easy to overlook the simplest and cheapest approaches.  First and
foremost, check you local library.  I bet you'll be surprised on how many
books they have on the subject of futures specifically, especially if you
have access to a college library.

The other great approach is to put a message on misc.invest.futures saying
you're looking to buy some used books.  You'll be amazed at how many

Bruce