Re: STOCK OPTION TRADING-PROBLEMS

ALTAF JUMMA wrote:

> Hi Altaf:

One thing that I stopped doing was placeing Market orders.  I always place
limits. You'll have better control of your entry points.   I use Rt Trader real
time and when I don't start getting quotes or something I feel is going wrong I
close it out and reenter.  You could use peggy,laura,or sharon.  When one is
doing strange things or stops, jump on another one.

For Win95 locking up get more RAM 64 meg min. or use SDRAM (168 pin) is better
than fast page or edo.

For web-base trading to slow, check with your ISP.  Meaning if other
applications are taking to long it might be your ISP not your brokerage.

If you want SOES like trading (direct), I've heard a lot of good things about
MB Trading.  Goto http://www.elitetrader.com there is some talk there.

I just closed my account with Datek because of the problems they are having
with the SEC.  I don't feel right about what I've read.  I just opened my
account with Brown and Company.  No trades yet and I didn't sign up for
options.

Good Luck,
Joe Frabosilio