Re: MKT - DOW

>Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:22:52 -0400
>Unless I'm mistaken (a frequent occurrence lately), I believe Chris
Carolan
>also gives July 28 as the date for a major top in the Dow in his book
The
>Spiral Calendar.

Dennis,

     You have a good memory. Make that July 27th, and a BOTTOM and
you're right on. That is the date Carolan mentions on page 141. I think
that since the prediction was made (1992 publishing date of book) that
the market has inverted an odd number of times, so yes, I'm looking at
it as a top too. Some of the better Delta practioners I know are
forecasting the July 28 area as a top as well. I guess the magnitude
remains to be seen.

                                                 Darrin