Re: worst stock system

Hey, this is all tested with personal money over the (prior) years, so I have
no merit in my findings: I just picked up various bits of my old repertoire
again...

No kidding,
:-))

Gotta go watch the French soccer world cup final!!!  VIVE LA FRANCE

Gwenn

PS: Never since 1945 has France displayed so much public fervor