Re: worst stock system

Of course, one should NOT, repeat, SHOULD NOT backtest this system, but instead
jump in right now. Why waste time and let those truckloads of profits rush away
into somebody's else's pockets? Are we real men or WHAT??? This is not for
lollypops...

So much more excitement!!! These Chicago markets are great stuff, gotta tell my
buddies from the marines.

:-))

Gwenn