Re: worst stock system

Gwenn,

This is Superb. It's about as good a recipe for failure that I have ever
seen, and some of it looks kinda familiar(like my novice years). Very
funny, especially the part about borrowing from your closest friends(soon
to be what friends). Maybe we should call it the random walk system.

Still smiling,

Brent