Re: Give me a break

At 03:54 PM 7/8/98 -0400, Rob wrote:
>Enough all ready !!!!!!
>
>I think we all know what Walk Forward means.
>If you don't, then you should not be trading with a system.
>I asked for all of your help on "The Worst Stock
>Trading system" and received NO help what so ever!!!!
>
>I makes me wonder why I stay on this list.

Try the book "Cyber-Trading" where it is proposed that when a
call option on a stock that is somewhat strongly traded in terms
of daily average suddenly doubles in volume or more, then buy
the underlying or a similar call.

Insiders often cause such spikes in options, while the final
play-out tells us there was speculation in out of the money options
which was dead wrong.  The hype inside the company was just that,
hype.

petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx