Gen:Planets

Hmm...this post didn't come through on last send. Here's the second try.

Realtraders,

    I have also belonged to a discussion group about calendars, which I
consider to be the most important topic that market astrology can shed a
light on (or perhaps the other way around). A gentleman recently
reposted his website url there, and upon revisiting it,  I remembered
just how well done it is. It may be review for some, and some may
disagree completely with its relevance. It is not a commercial effort,
being presented by someone who obviously believes it is important. Why
not judge for yourself? Any of you cycle lovers out there should find
the last two quite intriguing, and perhaps pleasantly familiar.

http://www.greenheart.com/billh/360.html
http://www.greenheart.com/billh/origin.html
http://www.greenheart.com/billh/hourly.html

                               Good Trading to You,
                               Darrin Vernier
                               Gphx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                               Marsday of the 5th month, 1998

"What's the best way to tell if a stock is going to go up? If it isn't
going down or sideways." -Welles Wilder apparently doing his best Will
Rogers in "The Adam Theory"