Re: leading/lagging indicators

Thanks Rt´s for your help,

it gives me a clearer picture now of what people talk about when they use this
terms. Maybe we can sum it all up to leading indicators being the ones that
give you a big help in a trading range or a correction in an overall bull/bear
move, when giving you a signal to reenter after the correction, but are fairly
useless within the trend.

And the lagging ones are the ones that you can use to guess when the technicans
will come and enter a market, which can give you a big edge, if you try to use
them to carry your trade away.

Fib may be a very good exception, thats why I´m using it very much. I still
have no idea how momentum is calculated - should be something like price
compared to a former range. Is that correct? Just wonder if that would mean
anything.

Thanks again - Ulrich