Neptune

It's really rewarding to post.

1  Most often you get positive feedbacks.
2. Once in while you learn a lot, since there are some really sharp people
out there who force you to do some things you never thought you had to do.

So I had to dig out Galactic Trader aftet Sun Tzu's post
> Enclosed is a chart of September Soymeal. This was a great trade for me
earlier.
> (I was in the August contract then.) What you are looking at are Jupiter
lines.
> Ken

There were some murmurings in the corners when I posted that Frank Taucher
says that Coffee is ruled by Neptune and Mars.
Sometimes words confuse and some people don't like to hear that a commodity
is "Ruled" by something.
But please take a look at the Neptune gif in this post and the Mars gifs in
the next post.

Enclosed are two gifs showing monthly coffee on perpetual charts, with
Neptune planetary lines, based on Jeanne Long's Universal Clock (which she
has based on Gann's wheel of 24), which you can automatically display in
her Galactic Trader,

The Monthly charts shows Nept1 1985-1998
And			   Nept2 1973-1986
In other word 25 years of data

Neptune may not "rule" Coffe, but there are unquestionally some
coincidences with regard to support and resistance in these charts. Then
what you call it is just semantics.

When attaching the gifs I found out that they occupy around 30K since they
have a black background. In order to not overload the system and its
onlookers I am only attaching one gif.

In the next post I am putting both the Neptune and Mars lines in one gif,
which givs a very interesting result.

Regards
Stig

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Nept2.gif"