Mars

..This is the Mars Planetary lines
I have only included data from 1986 to save space and downloading time. (if
you are interested I can send you the 1973-1985 chart as well, but it
doesn't really say anything that allready hasn't been said) I also changed
color on the chart for the same reason.

In the Mars2 gif, we see what looks like a support area right at where we
now are.

And if you look at the daily chart (marsD.gif) it certainly looks the same.
Please observe how well the neptune lines fits with Hi/Los.

Well, it's 3AM again..............good night
Stig
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\mars2.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\marsD.gif"