Re: Neptune

>Enclosed are two gifs showing monthly coffee on perpetual charts, >with
Neptune planetary lines, based on Jeanne Long's Universal Clock >(which
she has based on Gann's wheel of 24), which you can >automatically
display in her Galactic Trader.

Stig,
     Yet another excellent post from you. : ) For those who cannot yet
afford the luxury of expensive programs, I'd suggest using an adaptation
of the division of extreme range. Using these lines, I noticed that
starting from the lower left extreme low, the sequence is:

24 intervals, 16 intervals, 9 intervals, 12 intervals, and that's as far
as I looked. Using 24 intervals as the reference, the subsequent moves
are:

16/24 = .666, 9/24 =.375, 12/24 = .50.

Jeanne certainly has made some fantastic adaptations of Gann!

                                          Darrin