Re: trade 50,000 shares a day?

Trading big does not mean making money big, it means big P&L swings, and
your equity better withstand these.
Ideally, it is best to start learning how to trade correctly with small
size, and have the accouint grow because it is profitable, not because
you want it to be big. Technical trading or not, tape reading or not...
Also "big", is big to you, because you trade smaller, but it is very
small to others, who happen to have larger accounts.

Don't look at size, design a healthy plan and look at how well you
execute it: Size will come as a result of your correct approach.

Gwenn