trade 50,000 shares a day?

Hello RealTraders,

Do any members on this list routinely trade 50,000 shares a
day?

That's frenetic! (For me anyway.)

I was exposed to a refreshing look at a completely different
style of trading this week-end.

I was at a Bright Trading (hosted by Investor Awareness
http://www.investoraware.com/    ) seminar
this week-end. I was there with Joe DiNapoli to talk
about using the Internet for trading research, and
Fibonacci techniques.

What struck me is that many attendee's never look at a
price chart! Never! A moving average is a complicated concept
to many attendees!

It appears that the successful traders who trade
such high volume at Bright Trading are very good at tape-reading
without a chart. They are able to execute a high volume of trades
based on their confidence of a price-move without a
larger time-frame perspective. Very impressive (but not for me).

I'm interested to know if any/many Technical Analysis traders
trade such high volumes. Anyone on this list? There are
financial incentives to trade such high volumes at Bright.

Bright Trading looks like a trader dream, they provide
DOT machines for fast execution and very fast quote
service, and you trade their money (up to $1,000,000
with your $25,000 deposit).

Any Bright Traders on this list? I'd be interested to
hear your experiences, discuss your techniques etc.

-Neal.