Re: GEN: Gann Mystery

Norman,

In a previous post you indicated (while graciously admitting you had not
read the book) that you thought that focusing on Delta time periods was
an incomplete approach. My work indicates that Delta time periods are
related to the periods of the inner planets by various permutations of
the Golden Ratio. In my mind, a clock that keeps the same time is the
same clock. Why not track the relationships in the simplest, most common
denominator?

     Four blind men were examining an elephant. The first was touching
the leg. "It's a tree!", said he. The second had hold of the tail. "It's
a rope!", said he. The third had hold of the trunk. "It's a hose!", said
he. The fourth was grasping an ear. "It's a giant bat!", said he.

     As long as we all see the entire elephant, then I'd say we are
doing the thing that is right for ourselves, regardless of our
perspective.

                                              Yours in Simplicity,
                                              Darrin Vernier

>Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:54:06 -0700
>From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: gphx@xxxxxxxxxxx
>CC: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: GEN: Gann Mystery
>

>Darrin Vernier wrote:
>
>>      Gann seems to have hidden a lot of information in his works. If
>> there are any Gann fans out there, this anagram that I've worked out
is
>> for you. Just my interpretation, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>> The Tunnel Thru the Air : Luna, the Truth Therein.
>>
>>      I saw a website where an author was claiming that this book was
>> about the cycles of Mercury. I wonder if he was aware that the period
of
>> Mercury and a Delta MTD are approximately the same?
>>
>>      I have not yet read this work of Gann's firsthand, only
>> understanding it as it has been related to me. I'm hoping this might
>> spark a discussion, and I've got my marshmallows ready in case of
>> flames. ; )
>>
>>                                               Darrin Vernier
>
>Darrin,    Very interesting!  You are on the right track. Tunnel Thru
The