Re: GEN: Gann Mystery

Darrin,

I saw a video tape lecture on Tunnel through the Air by Bonnie Hill.
What you have to basically do is have an ephemerius and looks up the
planetary positions when Gann gives you the date and time in the Tunnel
book.

I think if I remember right Ms Hill said Gann give a complete set of
guidelines for trading cotton.  You can get a hold of her at

http://www.why.net/users/blhill/

this is her web page called Bonnie's Links.

Don Thompson