Re: MONEY MANAGERS?

Hi Charles,

I for one would be looking for experience and secondly trading philosophy.
Make sure you see ‘eye to eye’ for the most part. You will want to have a
personal interview. If you want to find the middle ground when evaluating
someone, find a person that knew the manager before, like a roommate or a
previous wife to ask, then you may find the truth in the middle. I know of
one person claiming to be a manager with more then 9 million in management
that seemed to have a very short fuse, I wouldn't want that type of
emotionality in a manager. Other clues, what kind of car do they drive, how
organized are they, what time do they get to work. Have they been
published, have them show you some of their work, in my opinion it takes
time and hands on experimentation to understand the subtleties the markets.
It’s your money so treat them like an employee.

Good hunting,

Brent