Re: DGL Method

Hi

I have little to add to the review I wrote.

I do not use DGL as a decision making tool. I first
determine the trend, be it continuation or change,
and ally myself with it. I then use a number of tools
to determine where I'd like to take action.

DGL is one of the secondary tools I use to help
determine those  zones -  at  the end  of a correction
or an area where a change in trend  may occur.

The fact that the mkt has come to a DGL line does
not of itself mean I will necessarily institute a position
 - the mkt still has to give me a setup pattern and
an entry pattern.

regards

ray

R Barros