DTN saga continues

DTN continues the "high" level of technical support that instills
confidence in would be users:

Since May 22 my D7000 unit has been defective. I am getting over 1,000 to
4,000 CRC errors in a single day.

For the past 3 weeks, the unbelievable response I have been getting from
the DTN technical support team goes like this. "Yes, you a need a
replacement unit immediately. No you can't get one. Sorry about the 3 week
delay but you just can't get one. We have to solve higher priority problems
than your individual problem.

I guess my contract with DTN states that the replacement of my defective
DTN unit is not a high priority. Not even after 3 weeks.

As this drags out., my charts have become an unreliable mess. Oh yes, I am
told to pay the bill on time, since DTN is aware of my problem and trying
in "good faith" to solve it. They need a reward for their good effort.

Sometimes I have to wonder what kind of company  am I doing business with?
Sounds like a company I knew when we lived near Papua New Guinea.

Jim