Re: DGL Method

Don Fisher has a web site at the URL below:

http://www.esosoft.com/traders/ganntrader/

He also regularly posts at misc.invest.futures;  do a DejaNews search
for "GANNTRADER" and you'll find his comments.

I believe that when you buy DGL, you receive indicators for
SuperCharts and MetaStock.

Finally, R. Barros is quoted at the DGL web site; since he's an RT
member, maybe he could provide us with an update on his use of DGL.
Any one else here using DGL?

Brad Dingee