Re: DTN saga continues

<< For the past 3 weeks, the unbelievable response I have been getting from
 the DTN technical support team goes like this. "Yes, you a need a
 replacement unit immediately. No you can't get one. Sorry about the 3 week
 delay but you just can't get one. We have to solve higher priority problems
 than your individual problem.

Hi Jim;

The CRC errors sound to me like they may be caused by a weak signal.  Have you
moved to the T5 sat yet?

DTN has been good to me, IMHO.  Maybe I see them that way just because I was
used to real bad customer service from another RT vendor.  Please let us know
how DTN works with you to correct this problem.

There are some tick downloads on the DTN website that may help too.

Happy Trading,

Bob Hoff