FW: FUT: SnP Vix reversal - Monday = false

I like your site very much. I was amazed at your accuracy with support and
resistance lines. Are there any books that you would recommend for me to
learn more? I hope you haven't tired of your site. I was hoping to go
through your archive to learn more. It also helped keep me in my shorts;)

Best Wishes,

Bob