Re: FW: FUT: SnP Vix reversal - Monday = false

I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I definately have not tired of it.  I was
talking to an associate and he expressed concern that it was possible
that I should have registered with the NFA to publish the material that
was on the site.  So we checked with a legal type and he said that yes I
should be registered.  As a result I put the site under construction,
called the NFA, and they are sending me some information.

Somehow this all seems like overkill since this was a non-commercial
site with no fees involved; perhaps someone else on the RT list could
advise me on this issue??????

Thanks for your interest.

Ned