Re: FW: FUT: SnP Vix reversal - Monday = false

Steve -

Thanks for the comment.  I have not posted advice on specific trades.  I
have posted specifics on support/resistance levels and market timing.
There was a disclaimer at the site while it was being maintained which
said the following:

"DISCLAIMER: PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE
OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. The author Accepts No Liability Whatsoever For
Any Loss Arising From Any Use Of this data.  This Information Is In No
Way A Representation To Buy Or Sell Securities, Bonds, Options Or
Futures.
This information is not intended to be used as the basis of any
investment decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to
meet the investment needs of any particular investor. ALWAYS CHECK WITH
YOUR LICENSED FINANCIAL PLANNER OR BROKER BEFORE BUYING
OR SELLING."

Appreciate your thoughts on above?

Ned