Re: YOUR SYSTEM

Bill...just for the record. I have tried several years back to follow some
of indicators you mentioned.
I noticed that this gave considerable lead time to switch mutual funds....so
in my view the concept has merit.

If you intention was spam.......... well some on the list have already
addressed that.

John Nowak