Re: YOUR SYSTEM

At 4:49 PM -0400 5/5/98, Bill Bancroft wrote:

>This forum is for the exchange of ideas.  I gave you my best trading
>ideas.  Now, does anyone have any ideas of their own regarding these
>SYSTEMS or systems of their own?  You know, suggestions regarding other
>asset classes to trade in zone 4 or other ways to trade Select funds.  I
>look forward to any responses whose premise lies in the interest of
>research.

You might like to look at money manager, Mark Pankin's system for trading
selects at http://www.retrosheet.org/mdp/select/.

Nelson Freeburg's Formula Research newsletter had an analysis of the Pankin
system a while back. You can contact this organization at 800-720-1080.

No connection, etc.

Bob Fulks