CycleTrader Timing Bands / Forex

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good Morning RTer's,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>The weekend is approaching and I will be
calculating timing bands for the following Forex Currencies.&nbsp; GBPUSD,
USDDEM, USDJPY, USDCHF. If you would like the settings, e-mail me with your
requests and I will send them to you upon completion.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Richard J. Chehovin</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Jun 05 07:24:50 1998