RE: Gen: The problem with the subject of systems.

If you are riding short straddles...the easiest thing to do to protect
profits
is turn them into "iron butterflies" by buying the wings when they are
cheap enough

example:    sell  50 straddle
                 buy 45 put
                 buy 55 call

   Need to do the whole thing for more than $5 to make money.