Re: Gen: The problem with the subject of systems.

Hi,
Thanks for a great list; the postings over the last two weeks
were about the best since I've been on.  I am still a newcomer
to this business but I'd like to contribute something.

- I think the CONNORS VIX reversal kicked in two days ago,
  can anyone confrim this? I do it manually and the 5-day RSI
  was 80 plus on Monday.

- Has anyone tried the TRIN THRUST signal; I read about it somewhere.

- There isn't a lot about OPTIONS in the RT ; I'd like the DOCTOR &
others to comment on getting out of an option STRADDLE.... It's very
slippery, trying to track both sides, I made a mess of the first one and
my profits fell from 1800 to 250 in a few minutes. Looking back, I realized
I wasted too much time deciding what to do, procrastination being the thief
of time, AND money.

- Option Decay : again this is new to me... but the OEX premiums seem to
be decaying very fast this month!!!! I haven't looked at it closely but it
seems as if
the premium decay accelerated last Friday and are evaporating by the minute.
I expected this type of decay after Friday's report. Short straddle?
strangle?

Many thanks