Re: Larry Williams

  I also took the B. Williams tutorial. He told me that using any kind of
money management was "coming from fear, not confidence." In my opinion,
listening to anything he has to say is a major threat to your equity, and
you SHOULD be afraid. None of his trading ideas are based on sound
principles - just "confidence" (if you know what I mean.) Risk control and
money management are the most important aspects of playing this game!!! Run
away quickly and steadily from anyone who tells you differetnly!
David Cicia