Re: MKT - Elliott Wave: S&P500 and Hang Seng Index

Some excellent points were made here by Peter about the price activity
in the Oct-Jan timeframe. They pretty much fit in with my thinking.
Beyond that I have no idea, as you need to integrate this chart in
with higher timeframes to get a gauge on wave count possibilities and
expectations, something I have not done.

Adrian Pitt
http://www.macquarie.com.au/menu/mnu32.htm