RE: CTA

> > > How to become a CTA?  I think that it requires series 3 and 2
> > > years of registration.  Please let me know if I am wrong.
> >
> > 1.  Pass the Series 3.

> To take the test, aren't you suppose to be sponsered by a
> brokerage firm?

No, it's not necessary.  I'd guess that's probably what happens most of
the time, but it doesn't have to be.  I took my Series 3 before I formed
my company.  I think you put "self" or nothing into the test form under
"sponsor", but I honestly don't remember.

For help with passing the Series 3 or help setting up forms or
businesses, I STRONGLY recommend Dennis Stahr at Investment Reference.
He helped me out immeasurably when I was starting up.  For more info,
see
http://www.teleport.com/~troutman/Futures/Services/serv_ir.html

Sticks
--