RE: Free E-mail Program

The only problem I have with my version is that you can not attach any
files to mail in Juno. Has that changed?

On Friday, May 29, 1998 3:36 AM, Richard Chehovin
[SMTP:GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Good Morning RTer's,
>
> Came across a free E-mail program from Juno.com. Yes the cost of the
program is free and the month charge is nothing. The catch is in order to
use it, you must fill out an extensive questionnaire during setup. You also
get numerous solicitations.
> I guess that is the real cost. Any ways, I thought if you know someone
you could use it, pass it along. I have attached for your convenience.