Re: Elliott Wave

I was quite amused by your post .... reminiscent of a School master with a 15
inch ruler in this hand. His sole words of direction and encouragement
..."Wrong"....." that's close"...very laconic. Quite useless as a teacher.  We
were ecstatic when we heard of his retirement.

Now that we've had our coffee and laugh for the day......Let try this one again.
Pick one of the areas you would like to share your insights and post.  We would
like to see your ' wrods of direction.' With 10 years of real time experience
you have many rules and observances you can share. We can all see you are
interested in helping.....but seemed rushed for time.

John