STKS - mkt leaders vs laggards

RT's, I'm applying Will O'Neal's CANSLIM formula to the stock market, and
I'm trying to determine which stocks are the real market leaders and which
are the laggards. He says to use the relative strength line; I take it that
if a leading stock starts to dip, it's relative strength line will decline
as well, and vice-versa for the laggard.

For somebody who has not paid attention to this aspect of the market, would
somebody please inform me as to which stocks have been the best leaders in
this current bull market? (so I can determine how they've been performing...)

Any help is appreciated.

Dean