GEN - NHNL

I love to take the opposite view of Ben(profittaker) inspite of his superior
knowledge and breadth of experience.  So, I will counter with the outlook that
the market is poised for a significant advance into the summer starting any
day now.  This view is based on the NHNL indicator plus the massive amount of
cash that has flowed in but is yet committed and the additional payroll and
pension funds that will flow in next week.  Prices should accelerate upwards
as we progress through next week.  Price compression has built to the point
that an explosion upward is imminent.  Inaddition the McClellan issue and
volume oscillators have made higher lows.  They are on the verge of crossing
from below zero to above next week.

BobR

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\NHNL0520.gif"