Re: I Need HELP!!!!!

Steve,

I've recently been working with Walter Bressert's RSI-M3 indicator.
It's a 3-period moving average of a 3-period RSI;  he describes it in
his March '98 TASC interview.  It's not the Holy Grail (if anyone out
there has found it, please let me know), but it does seem to turn on a
dime and and you may find it useful.  You might adjust the periods if
it's not doing exactly what you want.

Good luck,

Brad Dingee

---Steve Duval <dmii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Group:
> I am looking for an oscillator that is very rhythmic. In other
words, something that is NOT a trend indicator but one that turns from
an oversold point and will indicate the beginning of a climb in price
without a one day decline making the oscillator go down. Stochastics
seems to fit the need but I wondered if anyone can suggest others. I
am looking for a quick in and quick out.