From: Steve Duval <dmii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I Need HELP!!!!!
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 12:35 AM

Group:
I am looking for an oscillator that is very rhythmic. In other words,
something that is NOT a trend indicator but one that turns from an oversold
point and will indicate the beginning of a climb in price without a one day
decline making the oscillator go down. Stochastics seems to fit the need
but I wondered if anyone can suggest others. I am looking for a quick in
and quick out.

Thanks in advance to responding.
Steve