Re: Account size and stops

Hi Troy

My view:

You are undercapitalized.

If you begin your trading with 5 consecutive losing
trades, you'll be down 25%; in real-time trading, this brings
an untold amount of psychological pressure which often
leads to a breach of discipline.

My advise would be to stay out of the S&P until you have
enough capital so that a 2% stop does not expose you to
risk of ruin.

all the best

ray

R Barros