Robbins Trading

Thankyou for all the compliments .. every new email alerts me ... I
responded to you personally and NOT TO THE GROUP>>> and thought since
we give such great service to our clients as we have been written up
in Club 3000 so favorably...though  it would be worthwhile for you to
at least  check out our website.considering everything you said
about Robbins... I am so sorry that you are so sensitive and hope you
have a better day.. Why did you post it the list.. do you feel
better???

Andy Abraham Cta
Angus Jackson
www.angusjackson.com