Re: YOUR SYSTEM

Dear John,
don't be so sensitive, and negative.  what up w/ the attitude?  it was a
very interesting letter (Bill's), (any hardcore trader would find it
interesting).  do you think that all the interviews in Krutsingers new
book about trading system writers is a big ad?  or Wizards?  traders
learn from hearing about others systems.  you must be more appreciative
of Bill for sharing (taking the time)......i am ..........Rob Cooper