Your opinions please

Rt'ers

Has anyone had any experience with a end-of-day charting program called
"Tech Tools"? As far as I can tell it is one of the only charting
software where you can display up to four different charts of four
different commodities at once! (I use inter-market analysis as a part of
my overall trading system) I think MetaStock cannot do this. I'm not
sure about Tradestation either, But the nice thing is the software is
free! (I called their sales line yesterday) They only charge for end0of
day data about $25.00 a month.

Anybody with experience with this software I would appreciate you
comments. And now the obligatory disclosure - No I am not in any way
affiliated w/ the company and if anyone wants to knwo the web site
address please email me directly - thank you in advance

John